Is there anything more amazing and comfortable than waking up on a Saturday morning to the irresistible scent of pancakes? The answer is obviously No.
Whether you are preparing breakfast for the family or having a picnic with your friends, there are countless ways to get creative. You can add fruits like bananas, blueberries, or fresh peaches to your pancakes. All you need to make pancakes at home is a handful of common ingredients and in about 15 to 20minutes Voilà you’re done.
1 Cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup of milk
1 tablespoon of unsalted butter(Optional)
1 large egg
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil(for heating/frying)
Note; these ingredients are for 4 servings
1. Whisk all the dry ingredients(flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) together in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
2. Whisk the wet ingredients(milk, vegetable oil, egg) together in a mixing bowl too, and set aside
3. Combine the dry and wet ingredients and whisk till it is as fluffy as you want.
4. Get a frying pan over medium heat and carefully use a cooking oil spray or a cooking brush to spread the oil.
5. Then put a reasonable amount in the pan and let it cook for a minute then flip over till it’s golden brown.
It’s as simple as that. Your pancake is ready to eat.